BUSHRANGER L301 STRAIGHT SHAFT TRIMMER
NEATEN UP THE PROPERTY WITH THE L301, A SUITABLE TRIMMER FOR SMALL ACREAGE/LAND OWNERS.
I'd Like More Info
Please note, the supply of large machinery is generally only offered within WA.
NEATEN UP THE PROPERTY WITH THE L301, A SUITABLE TRIMMER FOR SMALL ACREAGE LAND OWNERS.
The super lightweight and ergonomically designed Bushranger L301 petrol powered grass trimmer makes the task of cutting grass easy for the avid home gardener or heavy-duty commercial operator. The powerful 30.2 cc 2-stroke engine made in Japan, for higher performance, higher torque, low and clean exhaust emissions, low noise and low running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration front handle, with Bushranger you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A well-balanced precision built professional trimmer, generating a high power to weight ratio.
- Tank guard.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Blade capable.
- Made in Japan.